I don’t know how many of you remember Alta vista. That was the number one search engine before Google and yahoo. That problem we had back then is that it was too easy to trick the search engine. If you wanted to promote a site for your pizzeria all you had to do is have a page that has the word pizza more then the one ranked under you. That wasn’t real seo, you just had to keep adding the keyword to your site. Read the rest of this entry »
- What can you expect from Internet marketing?
- What else is there? One of the most powerful questions you can ask yourself.
- site metrics, what you should look for in a site the will link back to yours
- How to structure your url’s
- Is a keyword research really accurate? Does it really matter that Google analytics hides keyword information?
Top Posts & Pages